OK Christians, we want to to give thanks to Jesus!

What would you like to thank Jesus for?

Asked by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• for giving his life for us. Also for teaching us how to pray to God and for giving us a path in which to follow.

• Our warm house when the weather is frigidly cold outside.

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:04 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• OOOOOH, I want to thank Jesus for helping comfort a girl in my youth group who was worried how she would feel today (the anniversary of her father's death). But when I went to visit her and take her some goodies just now, she cried and told me how the Lord blessed her today. When she read her devotion this morning, she opened her One Year Bible and the Psalm for today was 23 and she said that God spoke to her in such a sweet way.

I love Him. He is our Strong Foundation!!! Our Mighty Tower!!! Our Comforter!!! Our Good Shepherd!!!

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 7:05 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I thank Him for His incredible love, His strength that is carrying me through this difficult time and I thank Him for His grace and mercy!

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 7:06 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I want to thank Him for showing us what is right and what is wrong, and what was meant to be, even when we don't want to accept it.

Answer by mama_moonsong at 7:06 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Letting some nice man (or lady) invent Imitrex. It took my migraine away today.

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:08 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• for knowledge and understanding of how to go about this problem I have been struggling with. He answered me in adoration today. It was like he spelled it out because he knew I was too slow.

Answer by Kattykitten at 7:09 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Some things have just fell right into my lap. He gave me the rope and I took ahold. I am grateful.

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 7:19 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Thank you Jesus for forgiveness, for guiding my hubby through the trials he has faced, for renewing my heart and mind.

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 10:07 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Nothing. I no longer speak to--or belive in--invisible friends.

Answer by witchqueen at 1:36 PM on Jan. 29, 2010