What should I buy my daughter for her 1 year old birthday?

She is already walking(since 10 mos) and is not the type of kid to just play with toys. we have most

indysownlilbit

Asked by indysownlilbit at 7:22 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would get clothes and board books.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:24 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I would get her toys that spark up her imagination. Maybe a tea set and some dress up clothes. A play purse. My little girl at a year old would sit and "feed" a baby doll a bottle. She loved to make believe at that age. Happy Birthday to your little one!
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 7:38 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• tea set would be great, she is 1/2 chinese lol
    indysownlilbit

Answer by indysownlilbit at 7:41 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I'm going to get my daughter a Zoobie. It's a stuffed animal that turns into a pillow that turns into a blanket. None of our family live close so we travel to see them and we do weekend trips a lot so I think it will be good for her to have when we are traveling. We'll probably also get her some toys, maybe some in the 18+ month range. The pink Lego Duplo set for sure. My husband is a huge Lego fan. She's only 5 months now, so I'll probably have more ideas as she gets closer to a year.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 8:39 PM on Jan. 28, 2010