ugly people?

do you ever find yourself asking why to really ugly people bother having kids? as rude as that is? not average people, people that REALLY are ugly.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:25 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Did you ever consider that maybe they themselves don't consider themselves ugly? Also, because they are what you deem to be ugly, they shouldn't share in the joy of being married and raising a family in a loving athosphere? This is a very shallow view on mankind. Beauty is only skin deep .
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:27 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• uh no. i'm not that shallow. I know SOME have considered me ugly so i guess I shouldn't of had my son? lol
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 7:28 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Yes I do, My husband and I BOTH say they shouldnt.
    Anonymous

• I would never be so self ritethrowing upous to question why another human being would fall in love with someone and want to have children. I think if this is really the kind of stuff that goes through your head, you should seek serious mental help. That is one of the most disgusting things I have ever heard!

Anonymous

• I think unless you have a room lined with beauty trophies, you ought to keep your trap shut!
    Anonymous

• Some 'ugly' people have beautiful children. No, I don't wonder why ugly people have kids. I wonder why other people have kids, but not based on looks. More based on them being straight up trash, with no pride in themselves, no regard for other's lives, to include any children they may have.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:31 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Most people have kids for reasons other than to make good looking kids. What is wrong with people these days?!
    Anonymous

• What a terrible question! You should be ashamed!
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 7:35 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I find that ugliness lies in a person's attitude not their appearance. So OP why did you bother to have kids?

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 7:39 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• It sounds like the only ugly person here is YOU!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:39 PM on Jan. 28, 2010