The Pregnancy Pact.

Anyone watch it and what are your thoughts on it...
go ahead bash not bash i dont care.
Now GO!

bmdred

Asked by bmdred at 7:53 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• the what???

I'm sure the next few posters will answer that for me.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:54 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• It's a movie about the pregnancy pact at Gloucester High School in Massachusetts a couple of years back. Several girls got pregnant all the same year. I haven't seen it but I don't know that I'd bother watching it. My husband grew up in that area so most of the people involved are only one or two degrees removed from me so it's a bit close to home, KWIM?
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 7:56 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Its apparently a movie about teens making a pact to be pregnant ro something like that.
    It sounds stupid and No I wont watch it.
    Anonymous

• As a mother of a son who allowed himself to be trapped...it wasn't a stretch. Many teen girls live in a fantasy world. ( We'll get pregnannt. We'll get a house. I'll be a SAHM and he will bring home his check that will be enough to pay bills and oh yeah..we'll have great insurance.) It is hard enough when you're 25. Married for several years and have a good job. with insurance and a home. I can see some dumbass group of girls making a pact.
    Anonymous

• I watched it and I was surprised that they give pregnancy tests at school! I just graduated from hs in 06. Let alone have a nursery in the high school. I was very surprised at how nonchalant some of the parents were maybe b/c my mom scared the crap out of me about being a teen mom and how hard it was. I knew that if i was going to go there to make it safe.
    Emma7-11-09

Answer by Emma7-11-09 at 8:00 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• No, but I saw something on tv about it. I don't know why anyone would intentionally get pregnant in high school. Very stupid idea.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:01 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• its dumb. and i think its dumb for young girls to try and get pregnant at 15 and 16.
    Anonymous

• I had heard about this a on the news when it happend, and I was shocked! I did not think the movie was that great and could not believe some of the things about it! Like what kind of high school other than alternative schools have day cares? Come on now! I truly think that schools should teach more than just one class about sex ed! Americans are so ashamed to talk about sex, and think hiding it will make everything better! I thought it was a great idea for the schools to offer condoms!!! I really think teens would use them if they had better access to them! Speaking as a teen mom once, I cant see why someone would go out and get pregnant purposely, but I know I was not informed enough!!! I did not think it would happen to me, I only had sex with one partner a couple of times, I was a good girl didnt get in trouble, got good grades! But I was stupid, and did not know enough, and it did happen to me!

Anonymous

• I watched it and yelled at my television a lot, in fact I yelled enough to make my neighbors bang on the walls for me to be quiet. "We'll all have our babies together and dress them up in cute clothes and they'll play together and go to school together!" What the hell did they think they were giving birth to cabbage patch dolls!? And EIGHTEEN girls all between fifteen and sixteen I don't know if that was the real number but that's what the movie said and if it's true I'd like to know what kind of education they were getting if any. Man the last thing on my mind at that age was how "fun" having a baby would be, I was just worried about the new mall opening in the next town over.
    Anonymous

• OK... Wow... Now I see why I was accused of INTENTIONALLY becoming pregnant as a teen. Makes more sense now. Though, I do have to say, I knew what the risks were and just did not believe it would happen. I can not fathom someone INTENTIONALLY becoming pregnant @ 15!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:25 PM on Jan. 28, 2010