what are some of the prophecies or things we know will happen at the end of time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:56 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• 4 And in answer Jesus said to them: “Look out that nobody misleads YOU; 5 for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many. 6 YOU are going to hear of wars and reports of wars; see that YOU are not terrified. For these things must take place, but the end is not yet.

7 “For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another. 8 All these things are a beginning of pangs of distress.
    Anonymous

• 9 “Then people will deliver YOU up to tribulation and will kill YOU, and YOU will be objects of hatred by all the nations on account of my name. 10 Then, also, many will be stumbled and will betray one another and will hate one another. 11 And many false prophets will arise and mislead many; 12 and because of the increasing of lawlessness the love of the greater number will cool off. 13 But he that has endured to the end is the one that will be saved. 14 And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come

matt 24:4-14
    Anonymous

• 3 But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, self-assuming, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, 3 having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, 4 betrayers, headstrong, puffed up [with pride], lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godly devotion but proving false to its power; and from these turn away.

2 Tim. 3:1-5.
    Anonymous

• Here's a bunch of end times prophesy links : )

Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 9:44 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I just know from what I was raised with. Sunday Law when it passes will give the death sentence to those who celebrate the sabbath. Then we will be killed, jailed and have to go into hiding for our faith.I think sunday law happens after nwo though.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 12:55 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Acts 2:16No, this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel:
    17" 'In the last days, God says,
    I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
    Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
    your young men will see visions,
    your old men will dream dreams.
    18Even on my servants, both men and women,
    I will pour out my Spirit in those days,
    and they will prophesy.
    Anonymous