Anyone know about the three days of darkness? Prophecy about the end of the world?

My grandmother used to speak about it when I was a kid, I still get the heebie geebies thinking about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• This was a vision of St Padre Pio. I don't know very much about this prophecy other then a comet hits Earth causing three days of darkness.  What did your grandmother tell you about it.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 8:40 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• It is a Catholic end times prophecy given by several priests and nuns.

http://www.3daysofdarkness.com/

It is not biblical, though.
    AissasMom

Answer by AissasMom at 8:13 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I don't remember much of what she told us, I had to be younger than 7. I do remember that she said when it happens that the faithful need to go into their houses and seal off all entrances, that the only light that will penetrate the darkness will come from a special candle. And even if there is a tiny crack in the seals around the doors, the evilness will come in. She said that when it happens you have to pray and find the truth in your heart.
    She said the people that survived would have to clean up the earth and rebuild the world.
    Dang...what a thing to tell a small child...Ahhhh! I had nightmares about it for years.
    Anonymous

• This will not happen. The angels would never proclaim glory to anyone but God and Jesus is the leader/ruler of this world no one else.
    Anonymous