When a lady goes to use the restroom does she wipe front to back or back to front?

And when she does wipe does she do it with her arm in front of her or the arm on the side reaching to the front to back?

Just another dumb question along with these other dumb ones I have been reading..lol If you cant' beat them join them...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• hahaha... well front to back i would hope.. and i go from the front and on back,,, If just pee then i reach from the from But number 2 deserves the reach around...lol
    Anonymous

• Lol I never thought of it as being either ladylike or un-ladylike. I just thought the healthiest way was from front to back and whatever way gets the job done lmao
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 8:15 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Neither, a "Lady" doesn't pee or poop! Ah ha ha ha!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:16 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• LOL @ the reach around. Front to back, every time.
    FuzzybugsMommy

Answer by FuzzybugsMommy at 8:19 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Same as how the doctor tells you to clean a baby girl when you change her diaper...front to back...because the other way would get nastiness in places it would NOT BE GOOD. Yick!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 8:31 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• You should wipe front to back. If you start at the back you can spread bacteria into your vagina.
    I can't see how you could make that work with your arm in front of you, you would be forced to wipe back to front.
    Anonymous

• you should always wipe front to back otherwise you can get an infection I have heard this too many times in my life from my obgyn and her nurses
    mom2ryneandsam

Answer by mom2ryneandsam at 9:22 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I guess I have to be different-I know you are supposed to wipe front to back-but I have always gone back to front...I never have had any issues...*shrug*
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:30 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• It depends on whether you like UTIs.
    EmilyandIsaac

Answer by EmilyandIsaac at 9:53 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Are you a man in disguise and unfamiliar with how a woman should wipe?
    Anonymous