Bridesmaid hair help!

I need ideas for a wedding i'm in. Dress is tea leangth, black, with spaghetti straps. I have hair a couple inches past my shoulders and am thinking half up with..........and that's where i get stuck.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• It depends on the wedding colors... What about just a few little rosebuds or some baby's breath around the clip?
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 8:27 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Have you asked the bride? Ask her to send you pictures of what she is thinking! :) If you have already done that and she is not giving you ideas, I like the baby breath and flowers idea...
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 10:09 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Def. ask the bride. My BFF 'required" we all wear our hair down because she detests 'updo's" Before planning anthing I would see if she has a preference.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:40 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• If you do half up...try just a line of sparkle at the twist...like a half frenchtwist with a small rhinestone comb touch of sparkle and a very classy look
    mommalaa

Answer by mommalaa at 2:27 AM on Jan. 29, 2010