what should i do???

I was thinking about putting my child in Baseball she is 4 and there is only one place around here that does it for 4 year olds well my boyfriend/babies daddy cheated on me a long time ago (like 5 years ago) with one of my friends (well she did something to him) she has a almost 4 year old too well we broke up for awhille but now are back together well i heard my friend is signing her boy up for the same baseball team i was going to sign my girl up for i really don't know what to do should i just sign her up and not worry about seeing her there everytime they have a game (we do talk on the computer but i just am not comfortable in front of both of them)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:28 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm not saying this is a mean way.. it's not bashing at all.. but it's not about you. Sports are great for a child on so many levels. They gain self confidence, they learn new skills like team work, socialization, hand eye coordination, communication, they make friends and learn to follow rules, and they get exercise. I say just sign her up and not worry about seeing them there. Just avoid them and chances are they will avoid you.
    Anonymous

• I agree you DD will have a great time and even if you aren't comfortable oh well it is about her having fun and doing something active.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 8:44 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• put her in, sports are great. You can just make fun of the chick behind her back to get you through :). Keep your head up :)
    Anonymous

• Hmmm.... I don't know. If it's gonna make you crazy, maybe it's not worth it. But if it's just kinda' uncomfortable, go for it.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 8:59 PM on Jan. 28, 2010