Anyone with a Cricut Expression?

Iam about to purchase a cricut expression, and i was curious about something, i noticed like the character cuts, such as the princess...how do you get different colors on them, like their hairs on color, dress another etc. Ive never used one before so help please! im so excited to get it!

EthansMommy5

Asked by EthansMommy5 at 8:34 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• each color is a new paper you have to load and cut. so I'd load yellow for hair, cut, then load pink for the dress, cut, load flesh tone, cut, etc.
    I love my cricut :D I have the expression and the smaller personal cutter.
    I even recently used my tinkerbell cartridge to decorate a birthday cake! :D
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 8:57 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• okay, it'll probly make more since when i try to do it, but like when you load say the yellow...do you tell the machine its for the hair?
    EthansMommy5

Answer by EthansMommy5 at 9:13 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• yes, there are different buttons for each thing you want to cut. and each cartridge comes with a booklet that tells you what buttons you need to press
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 9:14 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Yep! I have one and I love it!!! I don't get to use it as much as I'd like, but it really does so many neat things. Just read your little cartridge instruction booklet and it'll tell you how to figure it out! Good Luck! Have fun!!!
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 10:10 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I want one! You lucky ducks!!
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 5:16 PM on Jan. 29, 2010