should i go to the er

im 11 weeks pregnant and im a army wife and we just moved to hawaii and it is really hard to get in to the dr we have to sine up and all that fun stuff.. but im having cramps they hurt but it is not to the point i cry or scream it is just tey wake me up they are all day and they do hurt... i have lost to babys a year ago (to diffrent pregnancys) and i do not want to lose this one i have a ap for the 5th so any clue

lalaberk1

Asked by lalaberk1 at 8:56 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• go- but I'm not sure there is much they can do.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:57 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• If it's painful to the point where it's scaring you, go in and get checked out. It's good news when they send you home and tell you you're worried about nothing. You have every right to be scared. Hope everything turns out okay hun.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 8:58 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• It sounds like an emergency situation. Why take the chance? Go to the NEAREST HOSPITAL. It should not be a problem with the military. After all, if you were in a place where NO military medical facility was available to you, you would have to go the NEAREST hospital. Or, if it is really bacd, you should call 911.

God Bless You and the Baby. Given your history, I would not wait. Better safe than sorry. I hope everything is OK.
    Anonymous

• Call your Doctor right away. There should be an emergency or after hours number you can call. Or better yet, go to the nearest ER. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• I'm not trying to scare you, but with my first pregnancy I got bad cramps, around the ovary area. It turned out that I had an ectopic pregnancy. I was taken to the hospital. I could have lost my fallopian tube or worse if I had not gotten medical help. You should probably go to the ER. It's better to be safe than sorry.
    Anonymous

• yes
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:46 PM on Jan. 28, 2010