need help??? lol its fun

so wednesday is my second sonogram and im 20 weeks so i hope they are able to tell me what im having, heres the thing my hubby wont be there with me ( yeah i know so sad lol) but he has to work, anyways does anyone have any ideas on how to surprise him with what were having ( if there able to tell me )

mzsoon2b4

Asked by mzsoon2b4 at 8:59 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• maybe get a few things in whatever gender you are having.
    like maybe a basball for a boy - or a first doll for a girl - or something that says Daddy's Princess or Daddy's ball player.
    go with whatever gender you are having - something that he would really like.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 9:01 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• if u eat eggs, and he cooks for you, write on the eggs, its a girl, so when he opens the carton of eggs... he will see.
    Anonymous

• You can always have the tech write the gender on a card for you, and then open it together when he's home.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 9:20 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• When I went to find out my SO couldn't be there because of work. So I told the U/S Tech I couldn't find out with out him so when she came to that part on the U/S she had me turn my head. She printed a picture of the sex and put it in a sealed envelope for us. That night we went out to dinner with the family and opened it there. When we opened it the picture had an arrow pointing and it said I'M A BOY! It was a pretty fun way and we all found out together. GL
    staciaw

Answer by staciaw at 9:34 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• pink daddy's gilr onsie if its a girl, and daddy;s lil man onsie if its a boy
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:44 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• thanks they all sound like good ideas, ill let you mamis know on the 3rd of feb
    mzsoon2b4

Answer by mzsoon2b4 at 10:44 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• When we went for our sonogram I took with us two onesies, one pink and one blue then I had the tech put the correct one in a gift box and the other in a paper bag and we opened together when the clock struck midnight on New Years Eve. I defiantly think you should wait to find out together, it's an awesome experience that you will want to share with each other!!
    Julians_Momma

Answer by Julians_Momma at 8:51 PM on Jan. 29, 2010