Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I do not want to take BC anymore, but do not want to concieve cycle has been irregular since stopping BF when my 2yr old was 12months...any ideas?

Answer Question

Asked by Scarletts_mum at 9:24 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • Abstinence or condoms.

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

  • what she said


    Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

  • look into the paragaurd iud. hormone free and is good for ten years.

    Answer by erika_wright at 11:18 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

  • What about a diaphragm? They work without hormones and have no side effects. They never caused a stroke, infertility or PID; you won't gain weight, get depressed, or lose your libido; your periods won't be affected. They have never been the subject of class action lawsuits and are instantly reversible.

    Answer by rkoloms at 7:49 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

  • If you want to have sex and not get pregnant you have to use some sort of birth control. You just can't have it both ways. There are non-hormonal and non-invasive methods of birth control if that's what you're worried about.

    Answer by EmilyandIsaac at 8:22 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.