what kind of shampo and conditioner do you use?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• these days whatever is the cheapest!
    ellegrl

Answer by ellegrl at 9:26 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Lately - Bed Head - Dumb Blonde
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 9:32 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• my hair can get oily if i dont wash it everyday...so i use alot of shampoo like the person above whatever is afforable..i keep an eye out for sales if i want to splurge. for conditioner i use garnier leave in conditioner. it smells good, my hair feels good and i dont have to use alot of it. my hair is just about shoulder length. so despite the oily--ness of not washing everyday...it gets dry if i dont condition it...
    Anonymous

• Dove is my favorite, though I'm upset that they seem to have gotten rid of Beautifully Clean. I'll alternate between Dove and whatever's cheapest.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:36 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• i like garnier frutries (ugh can't spell) length & strength... herbal esses (my bad spelling again) none of your frizziness.... and the organix coconut milk n vanilla silk shampo n conditioner... i wash my hair every two days or so, so i allow myself to splurge a lil on my hair... i do try to catch sales, coupons, and rebates.. only on what I like though.... i have to have leave in conditioner too.... redkin anti snap is the best... its like 20 bucks in the store but my girlfriend is a hairdresser and can get it for 8 bucks for me... i like morrocan oil too..
    marchma2b

Answer by marchma2b at 9:37 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Head and Shoulders all winter... My scalp gets so dry in the winter so I have to.. Summer I use all different kinds, I like to change it every time I have to buy more...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:41 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Bed Head-Superstar!!!
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 10:06 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Garnier Fructis fir color treated hair. I love the smell.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 10:14 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• The ones with the best coupons at HEB!
    audreymom07

Answer by audreymom07 at 11:02 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Regis, Olive Oil
    Jeda624

Answer by Jeda624 at 11:12 PM on Jan. 28, 2010