not really a question just a thought

so in my due date group our babies r going to be 6 mts old and there r too many mom's who have lost LO's...some due to miscarriage , some had there babies n they passed right away and some had there angels with them for a month or longer n they passed, and there are a select few who had older children who have passed. i couldnt imagine being pregnant planning a nursey getting everything u need having my baby holding her and then one day they are gone. i can honestly say i have no idea what i would do or how i would even deal esp working at walmart i see a ton of babies i know i would be so jelous and angry that i wasnt able to keep my baby. for those who have expirenced a loss like this my heart truly goes out to you. its so hard to think of having ur kids here today n they may not be here tomorrow.

monroemommyof2

Asked by monroemommyof2 at 9:43 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It was very hard for us to get all the baby stuff ready,and have our daughter pass before she was ever born.It's been 10 years and it still cuts to the bone.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:46 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• That's life it happenes. I agree with you though I don't know what I would do if my lil guy would pass away on me. I'd probably have a total breakdown...its hard to think about =(
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 9:58 PM on Jan. 28, 2010