Potty Training kit?

I work at a daycare as a 2 year old teacher. Recently, I have had a lot of parents come up to me and ask me about potty training. My director and I are also in the process of making new polices on potty training. I would like to put a potty training kit together for the parents whose children will be potty training in the next month or two. So far, I have our center's policy on potty training , a list of what I would need for the child who is being potty trained, and a copy of the potty training daily report. As a parent, what do you think I should include in the kit? Would you want some informational things on potty training as well? Thanks in Advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in General Parenting

• I would include some information as well. I got a free DVD, I think made by Huggies from a freebie site when my son was first born. I still have it and am holding on to it for when he is ready to begin. Maybe just include a link in the kit to a freebie site where the parents can send for this DVD. I have seen it on many freebie sites actually, so you should not have a problem finding it.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 10:23 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• or join one of the freebie groups here on CM, I think I saw the link for the DVD in one of them. I would give you the name but I don't think we are allowed to in this section of CM but if you wish send me a PM and I will let you know or look up the link and give it to you if you would rather.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 10:26 PM on Jan. 28, 2010