Should I be cramping this early?

I got my BFP about a week ago, so I'm only 4 days past missing my period at this point (so 4 1/2 weeks PG). I don't really REMEMBER the cramping this early with my son (2 1/2). I know it could be the uterus making room, but is that normal to feel that cramping this early? I have no spotting or anything, and did have a previous miscarriage (before DS) which started with spotting before any cramping, so I'm trying not to be worried about that just yet.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes its normal. if you start spotting, or it becomes very painful, call your doctor. other wise take some tylenol and good luck!
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 11:17 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• YES i have cramping from 4 weeks pretty much all through my first trimester but for the most part it was 4 to 7 or 8 weeks.. As long as you have no bleeding and it is just mild cramping you should be fine! congrats!
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 9:28 AM on Jan. 29, 2010