Insurance or no insurance?

My 15 month old was on Healthwave(State Health Plan) for his first year and they dropped him at the end because I couldn't get the paperwork to them in the time frame they gave me. I have dealt with no insurance since then because I have been working on reapplying.. After reapplying, I have waited and waited and waited... calling does no good.. only answering machines at any time.. I have gotten quotes from other insurances but I cant add him to my work claim yet(not til october) and the others are pretty expensive... What to do??

Mamakat90

Asked by Mamakat90 at 10:36 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Kids' Health

• Id get him his own insurance plan, even if it costs a bit more until you can get him on yours. Its better to be safe than sorry right?
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 10:45 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• GO INTO the PA office and demand an answer and then next time you have a review TURN IN THE PAPERWORK on time.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:40 PM on Jan. 29, 2010