I dont wanna die :(

I get so sad when I think about death I try not to but its hard sometimes..I was just watching the notebook, and it made me wish I could know whats on the other side...I cant imagine not being without my husband I just love him so very much and the thought of leaving our daughter makes me just as sad ..but If I had to choose a way to go it would be just like they do in the notebook..but I wish I could know we would still be together on the other side, its the unknown thats so scary. But I love my life with my family and im greatful for EVERY day I have with them, I just dont want it to end :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I FEEL LIKE THAT TOO ALL THE TIME ...ITS HARD TO PONDER ON IT AND NOT KNOW WHAT THE "END" RESULT MAY BE!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 10:52 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• i feel the same way...I am basically constantly worried about dying...and me and my children or anyone I love dying...somtimes I even lay awake thinking about it......I dont know how to stop either...
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 10:53 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• ah i watched it too! it was so good- ive never got to see the whole thing. i dont want to even talk about dying.
    snoober_k

Answer by snoober_k at 10:56 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• i feel like that all the time, along with worrying my husband or son will die. it IS scary :(
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 10:56 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I was NEVER scared of death until i had my son. I NEED to be here to make sure hes safe and happy!
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 11:02 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I understand how you all feel. As a mom and grandmother I cannot imagine not being able to hear Boo want her "Germa: to take abath with her, or LOLO laugh or Annie's hugs & kisses, Ed's smiles...but then I remember I will be in Heaven with my Lord & Savior, see my mom again, meet my sister who passed before I was born....so I'm torn.
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 4:04 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• This is understandable, but you need to concentrate on the things in life you can control, not those you can't., it is a waste of precious time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Jan. 29, 2010