We need a "delete their comment" button for the people who get on CM to argue

Nearly everytime I ask a question, I end up with several people just wanting to argue. They mark themselves as anonymous, and get on to tell me their opinions. Yet never end up asking my question.

stenhouse_baby

Asked by stenhouse_baby at 11:07 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I agree with you. If the person answering is attacking then why not have that button ready.

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 11:24 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• What's the question?
    Anonymous

• Then it would only be fair to have a delete their question button too.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 11:11 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• lol... uh... "whos with me?"
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 11:12 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• If you don't want feedback don't post on the net. It's part of being on here. Just ignore it. I'm not saying you are, but sometimes what we weren't wanting to hear or what we weren't expecting to hear is what we need. Sometimes I get a new way of seeing things, or someone simply points out that I am accountable. Remember you are on a site with many different types of women, in several different moods, and opinions. Cafe mom has millions of members. Expect it.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:13 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I like the anon button for the simple fact I can say what I think when the question is asking for my opinion but I feel like I'm going to get blasted by the OP or someone else for having strong views on something.

Anonymous

• Sorry but that is just unamerican! You know the whole freedom of speech thing.
    Voltaire said it best...

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
    Voltaire
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:14 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• If there were a button such as you speak of, then some people would just delete every answer they didnt agree with or any answer that didnt agree with them. It might as well be a journal then!
    Anonymous

• Oh btw....posting stuff like this opens you up for what you are complaining about...good luck
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:15 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Some of us use that button, just so we don't get unwanted msgs in our inboxs. yes it is american and freedom od speech, unfortunantly some of us HAVE to use it to prevent other ppl who get all worked up, calling ppl out, sendig msgs to ones inbox etc.
    Anonymous