Who hates Anons?

I'm not at all saying that I disagree with anyone in particular. My biggest beef is that I can not follow who is saying what when no one makes a claim to their belief.
Annoying, but that's another issue. At least give yourself a name or number. Anon 1, or Anon - Mickey Mouse. Then start your posts with that name. I really do respect your right to privacy, but help us out here,

AngelDawn7

Asked by AngelDawn7 at 11:37 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• np it always makes me laugh when I see tons of responses in a post from 'anon' so really who the hell knows for absolute which anon posted which response all of the time...yet one will pop up and say 'by the way im not that other anon who was nasty to you' LOL...what in the world is the point..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:51 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• We do there's anon @1202 anon230 etc...why is this under politics and current events?
    Anonymous

• I dont mind some Anons. Those that post anon due to an embarrassing topic or a particularly heated debate so as not to get hate mail (and yes I HAVE gotten hateful PM's so I KNOW it happens!). AS long as the Anon isnt being UGLY or pointless :) I dont care.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 11:41 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• That still does not solve it anon @ 11:39 lol..because it could still be (or not) all the same anon..

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:43 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• i usually put my name on the bottom, i always post anon.

Lia
    Anonymous

• I think if you post anon you should get a color. AAAALLLL the pink anon in a Q are one person.....AAALLLL the purpla anons another. Dont tell me it cant be done! ANYTHING is possible :)

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 11:44 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I guess I never really cared. It doesn't bother me really. And if you are intuitive you can tell the difference between posters and a lot of them WILL point themselves out from a previous post so you know it's the same anon. Especially if they don't agree with another anon. Not really that big of a deal.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:45 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• My favorites are the ones who get upset if they think they've been insulted. How do you insult an anon?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:46 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• mom30404 there's your thinker workin!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:46 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Anonymous ppl suck
    Anonymous