What is your biggest fear??

mines is dying...talking about it and thinking about it totally freaks me out! sometimes when i'm around people and they start talking about it i even catch a panic attack... its horrible i wish i could just get over it.

HannahLee87

Asked by HannahLee87 at 11:56 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My biggest fear is the messed up world my two boys will have to grow up in with peer pressure and the sickos who stalk and prey on kids and something happening to them, as they get older they are very young now but i will be more and more scared for their safety
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 12:35 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• honestly I've already faced my biggest fear. Finding out that everything I was raised to believe in was a lie.
    Anonymous

• the unknown
    Anonymous

• That my daughter may have to grow up without her mother. I have this odd feeling I am going to die soon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Fire. Our home burned when I was 5. My sisters house burned down when her twins were 15 months old. It is a recurring, horrible nightmare for me. I am super anal about fire safety. It isn't unfounded. It has happened twice now in my family alone. It can be terrifying.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:18 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• I am like you, mine is dying, also. I just feel ill if I think about it, or if someone brings it up. So I just try my best not to dwell on it, or I change the subject.
    tree1997

Answer by tree1997 at 2:17 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• I had mine come true. I twist my ankle alot and always feared holding one of my kids and I drop them. Well two years ago. When I was in the living room with my youngest in my arms. She was a little over one. Well I twisted my ankle and up she went. It seemed like the longest moment in my life. I could see her falling but could not help her. I was so luck that she did not fall on any toys. She was fine thank goodness.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 9:29 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Well mine is coming true very soon . That my husband gets delpoyed . He will be leaving in the next few weeks . My dad died when I was very young and I dont want my daughter to grow up without her daddy .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Jan. 29, 2010