Painful sex

I can't enjoy sleeping with my husband anymore. It is so painful to have sex with him. It is to the point where I dread sex and will try to completely avoid it. Does anyone else have this problem or know why I am having this problem.?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Health

• I had the same problem about 20 yrs ago - turned out I had endometriosis. You should really see a doc because if left untreated, it can get worse. I had to have one of my ovaries removed when I was 20 yrs old. THAT, and sex is REALLY enjoyable once it stops hurting! All it takes is an ultrasound ...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• you really should contact your doctor. there must be something wrong if it hurts and never did before...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Well STDs can make sex hurt...so can a batirial infection. You should go see the doctor, cause even if it is just an infection...you still need medicin to treat it. Either way, sex shouldn't hurt, so see a doctor to see what's going on down there
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 12:29 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• painful thing sounds like a medical issue.witch is always complicated...are you having any other prob with your stuff ( sorry I am trying not to be crude)..avoiding well I have been their, no reason just cuz
    heather1381

Answer by heather1381 at 3:04 AM on Jan. 29, 2010