24 weeks almost

And I'm having high blood pressure and water retention but no protein n my urine? I'm terrified of toxemia pre-e and hellp syndrome I've been to the doctor 3 times n the past 3weeks is there anyboy else that has had this and could give some advise?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had preeclampsia with my DD. I didn't have protein in my urine at first, but I had a REALLY bad UTI. They tried two different antibiotics and it still wouldn't go away. After the second round of antibiotics they tested my urine again and found blood and protien so I went on modified bed rest for 3 weeks then full bedrest for 2 weeks. At the next appointment there was still high bp, water retention, blood and protein in my urine so the dr sent me to be induced. DD was born the next day at 37 weeks 5 days. I was fine after she was delivered, BP and urine went back to normal pretty quickly.

I'm praying that your issues clear up and you don't have to be induced early and go through the trouble I had to go through. Good luck and I hope you and baby stay healthy!!
    sadiesmom87

Answer by sadiesmom87 at 3:54 AM on Jan. 29, 2010