Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone know a good custody lawyer in oregon?

My ex has custody of our daughter. He's been arrested. I can't legally just pick her up and take her home with me because of her "bond" with his mother who lives with them and because it is a different city. Or can I? I have to get her out of there! Anyone have advice?

Answer Question

Asked by mothertory at 12:28 AM on Jan. 29, 2010 in General Parenting

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • Contact the Oregon Bar Association.

    Answer by rkoloms at 11:18 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in General Parenting
Breastfeeding vs. not

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
24 weeks almost

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN