do you keep your laundry hamper in your bedroom or the bathroom?

we keep ours in our bedroom, but grew up where the hamper stayed in the bathroom. where do you keep yours?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We have a laundry schute so everyone just tosses dirties in there and they are right by the washer in the basement. Easy!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:33 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• its in the laundry room
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 1:07 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• In the hall by the laundry room (or bathroom with the washer and dryer in it). Growing up we did our own laundry so we each had a basket in our bedroom. My kids aren't old enough to do their own laundry yet so the basket placed in the most convenient for everyone.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:13 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• At the end of the hallway. Our bathroom is tiny.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:14 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• the kids in their rooms..ours in our room. As a kid we always kept it in the BR too. I found that esp. when teens start taking long, hot showers the potential for damp clothes to get musty/moldy increased a lot.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:15 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• In our room. There's too much other stuff in the bathroom...bath toys...a step stool..scale..trash can..just no room. Our last place the hall bath was huge so it was in the bathroom there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Neither. There are way too many people living in this house (5 kids) for laundry to stay in bedrooms. All dirty laundry is immedietly brought down to the laundry room where there is a style of hamper to fit everyones needs!! LOL.. I do two-three loads of laundry (sometimes more) EVERYday. I get PISSED when one of the kids leaves dirty clothes in the bed/bathroom! That's a big no-no around here..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• We keep one hamper in our bathroom and one in our closet (walk-in) - we change our clothes in both places, so it makes sense for us to have a place to put dirty clothes in each. For the kids, I have a hamper in each of their closets so that they are out of sight, but handy for tossing clothes into and easy to pull out when I wash their clothes.
    TiffanyMarie80

Answer by TiffanyMarie80 at 1:52 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• In the bathroom. There's just 4 of us and I do everyones laundry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• in each bedroom and in each bathroom
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 2:29 AM on Jan. 29, 2010