I want to donate my eggs but ...............

I would love to donate my eggs to someone who could use them. I also though want the money to pay off a credit card is that so wrong????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I think you're doing it for the wrong reason.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• no, contact some donor agencies and get on the donor list.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 2:27 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• No, I thought the same thing BUT the qualifications for them to actually harvest your eggs is long and hard to obtain, at least for me. You have to be within 10% of your ideal body weight between age 21 and 35 and pass a health screen. the process can take up to 3 months.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:01 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Donating your eggs does involve making some money.
    If that is your choice,then why would you feel connflicetd about using the money to pay off your cc?
    Yo must know that by donationing your eggs there is srtong chance that you will be the biological mother of baby that you will not ever see or know or even know of them being in this world. It's not like adoption where you may meet them one day. I think that you have to be a very strong person to be able to do it. GL
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 9:10 AM on Jan. 29, 2010