Could it be a BFP or what?

Okay, I had 2 healthy full-term pregnancies, but I never got to experience many symptoms other than Sinus issues, enlarged breast, and each pregnancy start out with a UTI. I didnt find out with both of my pregnancies until I was 9 wks+. Basically after two missed periods.
My last period was 12/21/09-12/25/09. My periods are regular every 28-29 days and lasts 5 days. I am not on birth control and I am not trying to concieve. Iwas a few months ago, but just stopped because I kept getting BFN's. So Today is 01/29/10. I was originally suppose to start on 01/17 or maybe 01/18 of this month, but still no sign. I have been feeling sluggish/tired. My face breaks out every couple days. My bb's are somewhat enlarged. My lips are chapped and I have a stuffy nose. I took a home UTI Test and it was + for UTI.
I took a PT @ 12am and it should a + result. I have a huge feeling I am! What do you think, need opinions please?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• why are you asking this? A + is a +!! Congrats
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 1:46 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• lol....i am just nervous and anxious and so much more. I will make an appointment with my doctor to make sure.lol Thanks
    Kermet09

Answer by Kermet09 at 1:51 AM on Jan. 29, 2010