What is the worst meal you have ever made ?

pinkdstangel

Asked by pinkdstangel at 1:50 AM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I had to make an improptou pasta dish for a ladies dinner at my church. I litterally put a jar of salsa on top of a pile of cooked elbow noodles.....it was gross.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 3:25 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• When I first started cooking I could barely make mac and chess out of the box. One day I wanted to be creative and make Chicken Marsala. Well it came out very badly. It tasted like Ice Cream Marsala. I used heavy cream in it as well as onions and garlic. You will all be happy to know that I now make a rockin' Chicken Marsala. Only took me 4 years to perfect it lol :)
    pinkdstangel

Answer by pinkdstangel at 1:52 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• OMG my husband still hasn't let me live this down and it's been like three years. But yeah, this is what happened, I'm a really good cook like honestly a good cook but we had nothing but some rice, green beans, ground beef, and a can of cream of mushroom soup and I had worked a twelve hour shift and was just not in the mood to cook when I got home but I had to because my husband was still at work and for some reason I figured hell I'll just throw everything in a pot and it'll cook for thirty minutes and I can take a shower and sit down. It was so nasty I mean I don't know if it actually tasted that bad or if it was just because it looked like someone threw up into a pot but god it was just unholy. We still ate it though because both of us were too tired to drive down the block to the McDonalds.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• My husband loves pork chops so one night I decided to make it all special so I found a recipe and made a pork chop casserole, my husband couldn't even eat it LOL, he loves his pork chops but only with salt and pepper on the bbq.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:20 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• When my ex and I got married I could do rice a roni and kool aid, that's about it. I wanted to make him homemade noodles, at the time (1983) I could only find a recipe at the library for whole wheat noodles, but it never said how thin to roll out the dough, these things were like a 1/4" thick, undercooked and so rubbery I wasn't brave enough to even try them. After chewing on a few that seemed to take him about ten minutes, he suggested we go down the road to Hardee's. The good part is that I've since learned to make noodles good enough that I impressed his grandmother once, who shared with me her story of horrid noodles too.

daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 3:48 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• I love to cook, and I am good at it. But worst meal? Hmm....... I don't know of any. Other then Ooooooooooooooooo Yea.... Mac and cheese. YOu know how their so many verisons of homemade. WEll, I tried one that you just throw the cheese on noodles and bake... never again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• i freaking love to cook......and cook alot.i must say the worst thing i have evermade is someting simple like mac n cheese!
    mommadream

Answer by mommadream at 9:08 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• LOL, I'm typically a great cook. However, I got this recipe for creamy chicken with rice off an internet website for a slow cooker. I decided to try it out. BIG mistake! It was a gooey, tasteless, dry blob of crud!
    Anonymous