Another Paypal question..

I sold something to someone on craigslist using paypal..how long does it freakin take for the money to go into my account?? Its been three days...

Eveshalloween

Asked by Eveshalloween at 7:26 AM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Shopping

• Um there is a HUGE WARNING on craigslist that says to only accept cash in hand. You NEVER accept paypal, western union or any form of payment other than cash for CL transactions. There is no accountability on that website.
    IamPatSajak

Answer by IamPatSajak at 8:23 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• It should have been in there right away. I do paypal with ebay and other sites and all the person has to do is go on paypal and type in who you are sending the money to. The money goes in right away.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 9:36 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• If they were paying via e-check through paypal it can take up to 7 business days. DO NOT ship until you have CLEARED payment.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 1:15 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Should post to your paypal account right away. Make sure not to give them anything until you know you got the money. Some people try to get things for free.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 5:56 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I have used PayPal almost since they began for my collectibles website. It depends on how they made their payment. If they made it through a credit card, payment in y our account should be almost immediate. If they used an e-check, it is usually about three days before it shows up since it has to clear the bank.
    Hope this helps!
    nancyscollect

Answer by nancyscollect at 7:26 PM on Feb. 8, 2010