Do you agree with this CNN analysis of Obama's SOTU address

Last night, the president spoke of the “credibility gap” between the public’s expectations of their leaders and what those leaders actually deliver. “Credibility gap” is a good way to describe the chasm between rhetoric and reality in the president’s address. The contradictions seemed endless…
Everything seems to be “unexpected” to this administration: unexpected job losses; unexpected housing numbers; unexpected political losses in Massachusetts, Virginia, and New Jersey. True leaders lead best when confronted with the unexpected. But instead of leading us, the president lectured us. He lectured Wall Street; he lectured Main Street; he lectured Congress; he even lectured our Supreme Court Justices.
He criticized politicians who “wage a perpetual campaign,” but he gave a campaign speech instead of a state of the union address. The campaign is over.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/politics/2010/01/27/sotu.seg.yellin.focus.group.reax.cnn#
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Whenever Obama mentioned "hope," independents reacted negatively, and during the health care portion of the speech, while the reaction meter for Democrats turned up, the reaction among independents dropped like a rock.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Is the Honeymoon over?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:04 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• I was going to comment the same Quinn at least some didnt get pulled back into being mezmorized by lip service..Obama you are no longer on the campaign trail remember 'I WON!' you told the republicans that last year..what a prize America got..LOL
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:13 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Wake Up Call

What's happening is we're waking up
    A sight I'm pleased to see.
    From this former delusion of separateness
    that is walked in sleepily.
    Down come the icons that profited from division
    Suddenly open, away go the walls.
    The childish thing has been losing it's power
    for more and more the higher plane calls.

Dale wicks

MaryJane849

Answer by MaryJane849 at 9:36 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• I agre with this

"instead of leading us, the president lectured us. He lectured Wall Street; he lectured Main Street; he lectured Congress; he even lectured our Supreme Court Justices."

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:44 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• For once, I agree with CNN here. I really hope it is true that people are waking up to who this man really is.
    AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 11:02 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Nice. I am glad there is still someone at CNN with a little sense.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:12 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• I think the Dems in general are in trouble with the Indys this year. They made the biggest mistake they possibly could - they took them for granted.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:14 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Who is he to lecture us or anyone else? Isn't he supposed to be working for us? The people of our country essentially hired him through the election!
    ChereseB

Answer by ChereseB at 3:28 PM on Jan. 29, 2010