Sons Discovery lol

My son made me laugh last night. He discovered he drools lol. I went to check on him and he was awake. He kept telling me he spilled his drink. I was confused bc he didn't have one. So he shows me the wet spot on his pillow. And after asking a few times where his drink his, he points to his mouth. Anyway I told him it was ok and he was drooling and just flip his pillow over and all was well. I was cracking up for a good few minutes.
Anyone else have a good story?

JrSmOm2005

Asked by JrSmOm2005 at 9:20 AM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• When my son was about 1yo, (he was already walking) & we would let him air dry for a bit after bath time. I'll never forget the first time that he discovered that he could pee. He was running around the house playing & being silly when all of a sudden he stopped, his jaw dropped & he started peeing on the floor! He looked down, screamed a little & took two pretty small but quick steps backward, then immediately put his knees together in hopes that it would stop! At this point, I was laughing so hard that I was of no help to him & he was looking at me with this look that just screamed "You B****!!! I'm leaking & all you can do is laugh!?!?" mixed with panic. Now, the putting the knees together worked to stop the pee for a brief moment.. until he reopened them! At which time it started again.. & he again freaked out! When he finally stopped & I composed myself, I told him it was normal and he'd be ok. He made me put a diaper on!
    Megs5384

Answer by Megs5384 at 1:38 PM on Jan. 29, 2010