Would you rather shop online or go to the stores? Favorite Retailers?

With the price of gas right now, I love to shop online. Our budget doesn't allow for as much shopping as I would like with the economy the way that it is.

GinaPQueen

Asked by GinaPQueen at 6:40 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Shopping

• I wish I could shop online, but we're on a budget, so we go to the local stores within a 5-10 mile radius once or twice a week and get anything we need.
    jazztastic

Answer by jazztastic at 6:51 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I'm a Wal-Mart kind of girl and it's within a mile of where I live. So are several major grocery stores - So with the price of shipping, I could spend less in gas to get to the stores. Or even better... I just walk!
    momtoedemtom

Answer by momtoedemtom at 6:53 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I've really gotten lazy with the computer and I would just rather shop on-line. I love shopping at the 'skymall.com' - of course, I usually can't afford their stuff, but it's great to browse.
    Quoiky

Answer by Quoiky at 7:06 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• no I need to be up and about .
    taleyu1432

Answer by taleyu1432 at 7:27 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I like to shop online but they have just started taxes purchases made online for NY state residents so I may not be doing that as often any more.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 7:39 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I love to shop online. I buy a lot of my clothes from Chadwicks and I'm always buying stuff off ebay.
    lisafc

Answer by lisafc at 7:48 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I LOVE shopping online, especially from WAHMs. I love knowing I'm supporting another working mom and it's fun finding great gifts and specials!
    Home_Interiors

Answer by Home_Interiors at 8:00 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Stores.....then I can see what I am buying before I buy it !!
    roseisme

Answer by roseisme at 8:44 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I usually shop at the store.... alone, if possible. I like to be able to get away for some time by myself once in awhile. Even then, it is usually just for groceries because I am really not much of a shopper. I have occasionally gotten items online, but since I don't have a credit card I am really rather limited on my options as far as that goes.
    MrsRalf

Answer by MrsRalf at 8:48 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I love to go to the store...it is not the same online.
    Mimomof3boys

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 10:42 PM on Jun. 18, 2008