Should I let my husband move to a different state and for me to stay home?

I will try to keep this short and simple. My husband and I are trying to work on our marriage for the second time and that was when he decided to move to my hometown, since I am always the one moving where he wanted to go. Move in with his mother, move to his home state. He told me that since I always done that for him he will try to move here to my town. We were seperated. I told him it was not best to move here in virginia because you will not adapt as I quickly as I can and it would not be best for our little girl (who have a disability) to move here when she already had everything set up where they were at. I offer to move back over there when I get everything ready. He did not want me to, so over a year later today we had a flat out argument because he could not take this state cannot find a job, want to work on his music etc. I thinks Nashville is more important than us because he want to move back. I am tired of movin

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• I'd go wherever was best for my daughter.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:03 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Think about your daughter. I know it will be hard for you if he leaves, but she is what is more important. He insisted on where you are at now and if he is going to be mad about it and want to move or whatever, tell him that you are tired of it and he can go and you stay put. You and your DD need stability and all the moving for HIM is doing nothing for her, especially if he sees his music as more important than family. Lots of luck.
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 10:09 AM on Jan. 29, 2010