How to find the beef

I really like this site, but am overwhelmed to find the info that I need. I am looking for work at home, maybe biz at home. Is there a particular spot where people tell what their biz is and their success without going to their website. My problem is I do not have any friends to refer, I have difficulty talking with people(salespitch). I just want an idea of what would be best suited for me. Thanx Poppy50

Poppy50

Asked by Poppy50 at 10:08 AM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Money & Work

• this question is posted every few days. If you role back through the post by clicking on Money & Work at the top in blue and the scroll down reading the titles. When you get to the bottom there will be numbers in boxes to go back a page or 30. You will find websties and profiles and groups to join. good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• I know that I felt totally overwhelmed when I started looking for work from home. The main thing is DON'T RUSH IN TO ANYTHING! If anyone is pressuring you to sign anything NOW, don't walk - RUN. If someone is saying that some "opportunity" is the best thing since sliced bread but they have just joined this week - RUN AWAY!

Something to keep in mind is that work is work, whether you do it at home or the office. If you are willing to work, there is hope for you. Stop by my profile and say hi :)
    livewell

Answer by livewell at 7:42 PM on Feb. 12, 2010