Did Obama confuse our Constitution with the Declaration of Independence?

President Obama also a Constitutional lawyer?

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 10:12 AM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:12 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• huh. well, that is interesting. I'll have to look further into this.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:17 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• If Bush or Palin would have done that, libs would have had a field day.... Obama? He has a pocket full of BS and Free Passes.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:50 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• laughing

Too funny. You are so right grly. If it was any conservative person saying that, then it would be all over the news.

AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 10:54 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• grly lets send the Constitutional lawyer some pocket copies of our Constitution and the Declaration of Idependence..we can highlight the area of the DOI he was speaking of...come on have some compassion grly ;p
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:58 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Well I am not surprised. He has shown time and again that he has no clue what is in the Constitution.

People confuse the 2 documents all the time. It is really a bad reflection on our educational system. Thank goodness I had a Mamo that knew their importance.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:06 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• I don't think he confused the two...I think he completely despise both documents so much, he can't be bothered with details like which is which. Trust me ladies...the man is not stupid. He knows exactly what he is doing and little things like the Constitution are going to stop him.
    Mintavia

Answer by Mintavia at 12:44 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• It could be Mintavia..not confusion but spin and twist ..no he doesnt care about the documents other then how he can spin them to suit his agenda..which will only trick those who do not know which is which and what they contain.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:12 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• This and slamming/lying about the SCOTUS decision (with the justices there no less) all in one speech..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:15 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Agreed there is no surprise Obama has no clue about what he is talking about.
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 1:39 PM on Jan. 29, 2010