If u were in a relationship and your dh/so leave u for another woman,their relationship does not work will you take him back?

U have kids with him,u still love him and he explain to u why he left the way he did. He apologize over and over. Would u take him back or leave it alone.

officerdouglas

Asked by officerdouglas at 10:23 AM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• NO -- NEVER -- NO WAY ON EARTH!!!
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 10:23 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• NOPE! We all make choices, his was to be without me, therefore it will stay that way!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 10:25 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• nope! i couldn't. he would have broken my heart and you only get that chance once. i could be civil for the sake of the kids, maybe even friends, but not "together."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• NO I don't think so he's basically saying your not good enough in a really bad way,and thats not so good on your self esteem or comfort level. I would tell him to take a hike!
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 10:25 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• There's no way in hell I'd let a man who up & left me & our children for another woman back into my home, heart, or bed. What happens when the next one comes along?
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 10:27 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• That depends. Does he want to get back with you because he needs a place to live? If he truely loves you & wants you back, start at the beginning. Date with no sex. Don't let him sleep over. Take it slow. Don't let him move back in until you have a ring on your finger & a signed marriage license.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 10:28 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• No I would not take him back. Does not matter if I still loved him. If he left me once he will leave me again.

Answer by louise2 at 10:29 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• ITA with motherofhope98. It would depend on why he came back and how he behaved. If he wooed me and dated me, didn't demand sex or to live in my home, I might consider it. Also, he had better be taking care of his kids financially and emotionally. This would show me he's back because he loves me, not because he's desperate. Don't you be desperate. It's better to be all alone with no man than to have one who is using you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Hahaha!!! No.

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 10:47 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Leave it alone! If he did it once, he's more than capable of doing it again, especially if he thinks that you will always take him back. If he truly cared about you, he would not have done it in the first place.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:49 AM on Jan. 29, 2010