Do you need a girls night out? not clubbing just dinner with female friends.

I feel as if I do, but don't do it often should I stand my ground and plan it even if my spouse gets upset... He is a hermit, yet I love him...

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 10:41 AM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wish...but I have no one to go out with...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:41 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Yes!!
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 10:43 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• I have the opportunity once in a while but since we've moved to a new town I don't know anyone. All of my old friends are too far away... I don't need a girls night out, I would just like a have a close friend to go shopping or out to lunch or dinner with..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:49 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• ugh yeah its your life. loving your husband is great and all but just cuz he a hermit doesnt mean you have to be. you sound JUST like my best friend- in fact we are going out tonight for some karaoke! but her husband just doesnt like going out, and doesnt want her going out either, and gets pissed when she does. but you know what? she is the best wife/SAHM of 3 boys i've EVER seen so she deserves a time out, and she comes out with me and we stay out til 4, sometimes 5am. he gets pissed but its worth it to her!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• if i had female friends. I have lost a ton of my friends since having this baby.
    Kalebs_mommy23

Answer by Kalebs_mommy23 at 10:54 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Yes you should. Talk to you hubby that you may not mind being home all the time. But I need to get out every know and then. Going out with Dinner with my friends would be a great stress reliever.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 11:05 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• I don't agree going to clubs, there are usually singles looking for singles. Unless you go as a couple.

See I see it as don't put your self in a position you don't have to be in.. Clubs, bars, I am not into that scene, but a dinner, movies, or even a stroll in NYC... Shopping that is my style..
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:11 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• ANNNY;;;

As a woman with a man, I would not be out until 4 or 5 am.... I would be snuggling with my man,

WHAT IS THERE POSSIBLY TO DO AT THAT TIME? Besides that, I don't want my man stepping over that line...
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:13 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Yes, we need our time also. My friend and I go shopping, get pedi's, got to lunch etc.. We don't go to bars or clubs and we are not out late. I will not do anything I would not want my hubby to do when he is out... My DH was the same as yours, he never wanted to go out and he sure didn't want me too. I did stand my ground and informed him of my plans and went on my way.. He is now much happier and so am I.. We also go out on dates together twice a month.. If a movie is coming out, I ask him if he wants to go with me, if he says no.. I go.. He has his time, I have mine and we have our time together without the kids and time out with the kids.. It is all about balance for us.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 11:36 AM on Jan. 29, 2010