Party planning

How much in advance do you start planning your children's birthday parties and what do your parties consist of?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ours consist of food, cake and ice cream.. I send out the invites about 3 weeks ahead of time
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 11:18 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• My dd's bday is at the end of Feb. and I usually start planning the beginning of Jan. , but I always go way over board. This year we rented the same place that we had our wedding reception ( because there is 75 people invited) . I made center pieces for the tables , I am having goodie bags for the kids . Since she is only 2 and most of the kids are around the same age instead of games I am having coloring pages ( which you can print online ) in whatever theme you choose . I am filling the dance floor with balloons and having some kids dance music for the kids to have fun while we get the food ready . I am having soup and sandwiches for the adults and Chicken Nuggets and Fries for the kids . And of course cake !!!!! Also I learned last year that she was not going to sit down long enough to open gifts so I just did it for her while the guests watched and the kids played with there goodie bags . Continued ...............
    sarbreen28

Answer by sarbreen28 at 11:22 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• I put bubbles , stickers , balloons , candy ( age appropriate ) , and a small plastic cup . This year I did a Lady Bug theme and I did beanie babies , Lady bug hair bows , antenna headbands , candy stickers and fake tattoos . Just some Ideas .
    This is my favorite site , and if you shop at the dollar store you can have a fabulous party without spending a whole lot .
    http://www.birthdaypartyideas.com/html/party_ideas.html
    sarbreen28

Answer by sarbreen28 at 11:28 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• 3 months,and we usually go somewhere
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 2:52 PM on Jan. 29, 2010