does anyone know how I can plug my iPod into my car?

I was just wondering how I could plug my iPod Nano into my car. I know there are certain adapters you can buy, does anyone know where I could find these and if they would work? My car is over 10 years old (1999 Infiniti G20) and for some reason doesnt have a lighter plug thing. The stero is one of those newer ones (but not very new, I got it with the car so I dont know that much about it). Any one have any ideas?

(oh wow, I just realized they took off the Technology category, ah well, guess Ill put it in Shopping)

AdensMommy1107

Asked by AdensMommy1107 at 11:25 AM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Shopping

• You need a cord that plugs into the aux port on your stereo. They are easy to find.
    tishalb

Answer by tishalb at 11:31 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Go to Apple.com
    You can also probably find them at Walmart, Meijer, Target, or anywhere Ipods are sold.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:58 PM on Jan. 31, 2010