clouth diapers?

me and my husband were wanting some info on clouth diapers, we were thinking about doing it this time around?
were to buy?
how to wash?
is it easier to potty train the lo's that are in clouth diapers?
anything would be great....
TY

sandraberke

Asked by sandraberke at 12:18 PM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• www.borntolove.com

www.diaperpin.com

a couple of Excellent sites.

I preferred fitted diapers with covers - AIO were nice but you had to change the whole thing every time.

Icloth diapered all three of my girls from birth to potty. and made most of mine out of towels, tshirts, sweaters, blankets....

my washing technique - rinse in cold, then the sanitary cycle on the washer. worked like a charm.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 3:37 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Join a cloth diapering group on here, they have a plethera of knowledge on the subject.
    Anonymous

• Join Cuties with Cloth Booties!
    sk_tennyson

Answer by sk_tennyson at 2:15 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• I buy mine on eBay, and wash them at home. Usually in their own seperate load, but I've been known to throw 1 or 2 pee diapers in with regular clothes if they didn't make it into the diaper load. Haven't started PT DS yet, but I've heard that CD kids PT easier. I mostly use all in one diapers, which don't require pins or covers or any of that, but I DO own some prefolds/fitteds and covers that I use from time to time. The AIO ones I use have snaps, some have velcro. If you have any more questions, I'll answer.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 3:06 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Some really great ones are the bum genius 3.0. They are easy to use, easy to wash and one size fits 8 to 35 pounds. We love them! http://www.cottonbabies.com/index.php?cPath=98&gclid=CICk577Fyp8CFRKiagodlEs_zw

maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 4:31 PM on Jan. 29, 2010