depressed sister

my sister seems to be depressed all the time,her 17 yr.old son moved a girl with 2 babies in on her cant get her out,and is messing around with a married man for 3 yrs.and its not going any where and he always runs to my sister for sex and my sister stays depressed . she use to call me everyday now she has shut everyone out and doed not wont to talk to anyone. even her family. i cant talk to her in person she lives in another state.

amanda421967

Asked by amanda421967 at 12:24 PM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• She needs a come to Jesus meeting. Someone needs to go over there and take her out of there!
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 1:08 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Yes she can get her out. Tell her to take control of her life or the depression will get worse. Tell the girl she has 30 days to find another place to live or she will legally evict her. I'd put it in writing and send it certified mail to the girl so she can prove she told the girl to get out. As for the man in her life, it's possible that's what your sister wants. If it's not then tell her to tell the wife to help her make him stop coming over. That should nip that in the bud.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:13 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• wow, 3giftsfromgod....that was judgmental. maybe she knows jesus but is a bit overwhelmed right now. she doesn't need to be taken out of there. that is enabling her. she needs to learn to take control of her life then she can thank jesus later.
    Anonymous

• my sister knows the lord,i need to know how to get her out of this,i have tried everything
    amanda421967

Answer by amanda421967 at 4:22 PM on Jan. 29, 2010