Are you expecting a winter storm tonight and tomorrow?

I'm in NC and every source I can find says to expect 8-12 inches of snow. Obviously I don't think it'll get that bad, but anything bigger than a slight sprinkling of snow is a big deal here. Everyone's rushing to the store to buy batteries, bread, and milk. LOL

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 1:13 PM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• NO :( I love snow and would love to have a bunch of it. Haven't gotten much here. It seems to hit just north or south of us every time.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 1:15 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• We haven't had snow since that big Nor'ester storm. It's weird that you guys are getting it down there in NC and we're not getting anything at all here in PA. It is SUPER COLD though! With the windchill, it feels like 7 degrees outside.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:20 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Warm and sunny here in Phoenix:)
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 1:20 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Warm and sunny here in California!!! I'm going to go to the each, 3 minutes away :)
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 1:22 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• no snow here in FL.
    Anonymous

• Nope, ours came over the last weekend and into Mon. We didn't end up with nearly as much snow as they said we could, but we already have more than enough anyway.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 1:36 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Well you know what denny? I NEVER LIKED YOU ANYWAY! HUMPH! ;P
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:40 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• I'm in Virginia, we are "supposed" to get up to 14 inches. I hate you snow, go far far away.
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 2:06 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• I am in northern middle Tennessee, we were supposed to get 8-10 inches (lol yeah right) starting this morning. Everybody around us already has an inch of snow and it just now started here (1:00). It's snowing really good now.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 2:41 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• We're in the middle of it. We had the ice and sleet yesterday, and it's been snowing all day here in central OK. We must have 6 inches already. This is why we left Ca, for actual winter. (well, and other reasons!) We love it!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:00 PM on Jan. 29, 2010