Heidi Klum and Seal

Odd couple or what? She's so pretty and well, he's so....let's just say that I always forget his name and want to call him Scar. I know it's kinda shallow, but I just find them to be such an odd couple, definitely one of the oddest in Hollywood.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think they're adorable! I don't find him particularly good looking either (even though he has a great body), but it's obvious that she's head over heels in love with him, and what can be better than that?
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 1:31 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• he has Lupus, it is an autoimmune diesease that attacks your own body, which caused his scars

There are lots of odd matches, but as long as they are in love who cares
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 1:32 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• no i think they are a great couple. and i think he is rather attractive. not to mention the voice. i think his "scars" are from lupus when he was younger. not sure i think i read that somewhere. but i think they are both beautiful. in and out. im jealous of their relationship :)
    Anonymous

• I disagree. Seal may not be standard handsome, but they work. Besides I think that they symbolize everything that Hollywood isnt, unity and unique.

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 1:34 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• sugahmamma's got it.

heck they've been together for HOW long? beauty certainly isn't everything.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 1:36 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Well, I didn't know it was from Lupus---->>>>>I feel terrible. I didn't say that they shouldn't be together. I just mean at first glance, they're an odd looking couple.
    Anonymous

• You mean the color difference? i think guys can get away with scars,women can't.You'd never see the opposite in a couple.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 2:45 PM on Jan. 29, 2010