Would any of you ladies kinda show me around ?

I pretty much know what to do, but just a few things I can't figure out. I tried to add a few ppl as friends and it wouldn't let me customize the msg that went along w/ it. I also can't figure out how to browse, like to finds Moms tht I have stuff in commom with- if tht's even an option? Anyway, if any of you would like to add me, please do- I don't have any friends yet =( lol I'm a 29 yr. old SAHM and student of 4 wonderful children. 3 boys- Andre-12, Nico-7 almost 8, Daniel-5, and God finally blessed us with our little princess, Natiyana- 10 months. I moved to a small town from a big city a year and a half ago, and have yet to make any friends here, so I'm really looking forward to meet some Moms on here and hopefully make some friends out of it. I will try to get my profile completed so that you can all learn more about me and my Family. Thanx Ladies!

Natiyanasmami

Asked by Natiyanasmami at 1:46 PM on Jan. 29, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Welcome to CM. This is what I did.

Look up groups and find a group you like and just click on it and ask to join.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 1:56 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Welcome! To check out the moms on cafemom all you need to do is click on the green "meet moms" at the top of the page. Then you can put in things like distance from your zip, about your children and many other things to find moms who are interested in things you are.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:20 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Hi There! Welcome to cafemom! This is a great place to give and receive advice on just about any and everthing you could possibly imagine as well as making new friends! My name is Debbie and I am a single, stay at home  mom with 1 terrific teenage daughter who is absolutely the love of my life! I look forward to meeting you and getting to know you! Im on here all the time cause Im addicted! If you want you can add me as a friend and we can talk whenever you want! Oh, and about adding friends you can go to the tab that says "groups" and click on find groups and it should give you a list of available groups to join, you can join any and all of them that you want. You can also click on the tab that says "find moms."Search for moms that share your common intrests, that is your age, your childrens age and find moms that way. Try inviting your friends off your address book. Have fun!

Texan1993

Answer by Texan1993 at 3:18 PM on Jan. 29, 2010