Did you see the military leader reaction?

To president Obama saying he would repeal the law that stops gays from serving? Pretty funny and revealing but I must say there is no law that says gays cannot serve only that they cannot flaunt the gayness.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdrb-8sHr0A

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• They didn't look very happy about that now did they?
    AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 1:52 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• So glad you brought it up. Here's my opinion... If im laying on the battlefield next to a lesbo and I get shot and I don't die but i need CPR, I will probably die of Aids anyway. What man wants CPR from a man whos been sucking another mans wee wee?
    It's been there all along but now it's just getting shoved down our throats...no pun intended.
    Anonymous

• Anon :53, I hope you're joking... Because if you're not, I sincerely hope that scenario does occur, and they leave you to choke on your own blood. Dispicable.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 1:57 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• BWAHAHA. Great answer, Anouck.

Seriously, Anon - grow up, read a book.....something!
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 2:01 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• I wasn't joking and I would rather die than know the person who is there to save my life has been eating at the Y. God made ADAM AND EVE NOT ADAM AND STEVE....MY MOTTO!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Anon: men are always kissing women who have sucked another man's "wee-wee". They also have sex with women who have had sex with other men. Your "point" makes no sense whatsoever.
    Anonymous

• Aids is passed on through bodily fluids....hello
    Anonymous

• Hello, what?

You're sadly mistaken if you think gay people are the ONLY people with AIDS.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 2:10 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• I highly doubt a person with AIDS would be allowed to serve in the military. That being said, it is a disgusting stereotype to say that only gay people get AIDS. More heterosexual people get AIDS than gay people do. This post is not about that anyway.

I do find the officers' reactions interesting though. Don't ask, don't tell has been around for a long time and I don't believe it should be overturned. As is common with this president though, he has no military experience and does not listen to the military leaders in any way. He continues with his arrogance that he knows better.

AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 2:12 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Wow... wouldn't it be nice if there was a cure for stupid?
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:13 PM on Jan. 29, 2010