Child support.....

do you think you get enough of it? what about health insurance, do you provide or do they? If you don't get enough of child support, how much more do you think you would be satisfied with?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• He provides insurance. He pays me a decent amount. It's not important what the amount is, just that he pays it. He was not working for over a year so he does owe me a yrs worth & I'd like to see that paid at some point but I am greatful he is paying regularly again. Before he lost his job he paid on time, ever month for 14 years. I've never went back to get a modification because really, what he pays is enough as far as I see it even though I know I could have got an increase.
    Anonymous

• I thinks the amount I get is enough if he would pay it I haven't gotten a payment since november
    mom2ryneandsam

Answer by mom2ryneandsam at 3:08 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• i get 275, it's not alot but it gets us by, he pays when he's supposed to. it's direct deposit and he covers insurance. he's supposed to pay 360-380 with me being out of work but i can't expect him to pay MY bills now that i'm not working.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 3:26 PM on Jan. 29, 2010