I am going to try it this weekend... any tips....

My son turned 2 in Nov. He has some signs of being ready to potty train and we've been working with him off and on, his dad mostly will bring him to the potty on MOndays when he watches him and then here and there throughout the past 6 months. he's pooped once or twice and peed on the floor by his potty before. He's waking dryer from naps and in the AM and will go TO the potty and pretend to push if asked so I thought this is probably confusing him being its not all the time. Anyway, I bought big boy underpants and being it will be below zero all weekend in MN, I thought I'd put him in the underpants and he will get mad being wet and hopefully it will teach him to go on the potty when he has to go? sound good or opposite of what I should do??

maxsmom11807

Asked by maxsmom11807 at 2:10 PM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• stay persistent

be CALM

encourage

make it FUN.

and good luck!
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 2:12 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• We used a small # of m&m's in sight but he couldn't reach them. He got 2 or 3 when he used the potty. It worked very well and quickly. We only did the M&M's for a short time.
    Anonymous