37weeks and 5 days preganant "Lower front belly pressure and pain radiating to belly button"

I Think i might of lost my mucus plug not long ago I posted a questin about it as well. Today I noticed a whole new set of symtoms that I didnt have before. I am having lower front belly pressure and a shooting pain that comes from pelvic all the way to my belly button my hips are hurting pretty bad to yesterday and the day before I hade menstral like pains for those two days and pains in pelvic area. I have been having them really bad today as well but there on and off. The babys very active but I know he has moved down as well I can breath a lil easier know to so I know he has moved I need opions on this anyone know anything are these pains contractions or what my doc told me he didnt expect me to last till my c seation day and its on the 10th and the babys due date is the 14th really close. thanks guys

honeysuckle09

Asked by honeysuckle09 at 2:20 PM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• am preattu sure you ate in labor. call the hospital. my contactions were like that
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 3:35 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• sounds like you might be in labor, call your dr. Good luck!
    Anonymous