Groups and Amount of Time Spent Here

I am just curious how so many groups require constant being on here! I want to be part of groups but am not going to spend every day here....my involvement swings up and down just as my busy life does.

Are there any groups that don't have such strict rules on this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• All the ones I belong to have ppl drop in & out when ever they choose, some let others know if they're not gonna be active for a while but nobody's been kicked out for not participating. Its all about your comfort level & what you wanna post or respond to.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 2:48 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• I don't think you can get kicked out of the public groups? really I have never been kicked out of any group that I am in?
    Anonymous

• Most groups are pretty flexible on participation. I've been dropped for non participation from some, but it took me a while to notice. he he he
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:47 PM on Jan. 29, 2010